
We had a great but busy weekend. On Saturday, Uncle Gerald and Aunt Leida came to visit and to meet Darren. Evan had a great time, and still talks about Uncle Gerald's beard!
On Sunday, Oma and Opa came to visit. We had a nice time with them, and Evan and Oma went on TWO walks!!
On Monday, Auntie Jenn, Uncle Brian, Grandma, and theWii came for a visit. Grandma is playing tennis...and has the Wii fitness level of an 80 year old...she just needs more practice, although she seemed to do well with bowling! She and Evan went for THREE walks!

Auntie Jenn, on the other hand, is an old pro! Here she is bowling. Evan picked up a TV remote and started swinging it around like we were doing with the Wii remotes (or Wii-motes??).




5 comments:
Good to see all of you guys there. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish I was there!
We wish you were there to David. To clarify, is it because of the Wii that makes you wish you were there or the family???
Can't it be both?
NO!! You must choose.
Awwwww..... I guess if I'd have to choose it would be the family.... no wait the Wii.... no the family... no the Wii.... Hmm... I think it's a toss up
Post a Comment