



This little guy has the goofiest grins. He thinks Evan is hilarious, which Evan just loves. This is one way to get around!
Evan loves to read stories. We have one in French, just talking about the names of objects in nature (ie. carrots, trees...). When I read it to him, I point, and say, "Les carrottes." Evan said to me very politely, "Excuse me, mommy. Those are carrots."
2 comments:
Marya! You were the first EVER to comment on my blog! thanks.
I love that picture of Eric and the boys. Also, the picture of the older cousins praying. So cute.
That is very funny how Darren gets around, very creative. None of our kids traveled that way.
Sarah.
The picture of Eric and the boys is wonderful! Darren has the most impish smile!
You'll have to work a little harder to make your children bilingual! :-)
Post a Comment